Saturday, November 11, 2006

ROCKIN' at ear X-tacy in Louisville, KY



I was in Louisville, KY last week helping my artist friend Jeral Tidwell with a publishing venture. He took me over to one of the GREAT independent record stores in America, ear X-Tacy, on Bardstown Road, where they'd just received ROCKIN' and were displaying it very nicely in their large book section.

I strolled over to the counter and told the staff how proud I was of the new book. Some of them had not seen it yet, so I opened a copy and had them take a look. Dani (on the left) and Alex (right) were especially pleased with the art contributed by Eleanor Grosch, Kathleen Judge, and Alison Zawacki (Dani is pointing to Alison's piece). The book resonates on so many levels.

1 comment:

About Medicine Blog said...

I strolled over to the counter and told the staff how proud I was of the new book.