Saturday, January 20, 2007

Grushkin soon (!!) to be ROCKIN the streets of Philadelphia with Rich Brigidi



Rich Brigidi just got in touch with me!

Many of you who read the Bob Frump-penned piece in ROCKIN' (pages 164 - 165) about Rich's awesome Olds 442, the baddest street racer in Philly (and, in my humble opinion, the epitome of what Bruce Springsteen was singing about in "Racing in the Street") have asked me, "does Rich still have the car?"

The answer is a resounding YES. But there's a twist!

"Paul, my friend, you've written a soulful book," Rich recently wrote me. "You--just like Bob--deserve to climb in that bad boy and hear it fire up. I'll gladly accept your advanced reservation for a ride in the Olds. But did I mention there's a 2007 Shelby sitting next to it?"

Ah, decisions, decisions!

Rich also apologized for bringing up the next thought that would likely come into my mind. "See, I got another caption for these pics. I wish I could say that I thought of it, but I didn't. I saw it on a poster. How's this . . ?"

FOR ERECTIONS LASTING MORE THAN FOUR HOURS, CONSULT A PHYSICIAN.

No comments: